Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Future figures
Sun 20 Jan 2019 - 2:01 by The Eternal Dalek

» Series 11 soundtrack
Mon 17 Dec 2018 - 10:38 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» Doctor Who magzine 2018
Mon 17 Dec 2018 - 10:28 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» Fourth Doctor/Sarah Jane Smith
Sat 15 Dec 2018 - 13:08 by The Eternal Dalek

» The Macra Terror.
Fri 7 Dec 2018 - 8:11 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» 13th Doctor 5.5" figure
Fri 7 Dec 2018 - 8:04 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» The Collection - Season 18 blu ray
Fri 7 Dec 2018 - 7:59 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» Doctor Who Season 19 Blu-Ray - 26th November 2018
Fri 7 Dec 2018 - 7:56 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» Bonus Issue 4 - TARDIS Console (Season 15)
Fri 30 Nov 2018 - 7:02 by The Eternal Dalek

February 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728   

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The most tagged keywords


Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Go down

Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek on Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 9:49


Season Twenty-Four - 1987
Time And the Rani
Paradise Towers
Delta And the Bannermen
Dragonfire


Season Twenty-Five - 1988
Remembrance of the Daleks
The Happiness Patrol
Silver Nemesis
The Greatest Show In the Galaxy


Season Twenty-Six - 1989
Battlefield
Ghost Light
The Curse of Fenric
Survival
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

Posts : 7548
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 50

http://doctorwhotoys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 17:04

The special effects for this era were a comedic level of bad. The eras before CGI were better.
LastOfTheSonics
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2015-07-28
Location : The Sonic Technology Workshop

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek on Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 23:31

LastOfTheSonics wrote:The special effects for this era were a comedic level of bad. The eras before CGI were better.
I thought in Time and the Rani the bouncing balls were good.
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

Posts : 7548
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 50

http://doctorwhotoys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Fri 10 Feb 2017 - 9:36

Admin-Emperor Dalek wrote:
LastOfTheSonics wrote:The special effects for this era were a comedic level of bad. The eras before CGI were better.
I thought in Time and the Rani the bouncing balls were good.

It was like Windows Movie Maker, but worse.
LastOfTheSonics
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2015-07-28
Location : The Sonic Technology Workshop

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek on Fri 10 Feb 2017 - 9:42

LastOfTheSonics wrote:
Admin-Emperor Dalek wrote:
LastOfTheSonics wrote:The special effects for this era were a comedic level of bad. The eras before CGI were better.
I thought in Time and the Rani the bouncing balls were good.

It was like Windows Movie Maker, but worse.
HAHA that is cruel Razz
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

Posts : 7548
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 50

http://doctorwhotoys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Fri 10 Feb 2017 - 9:44

Admin-Emperor Dalek wrote:
LastOfTheSonics wrote:
Admin-Emperor Dalek wrote:I thought in Time and the Rani the bouncing balls were good.
It was like Windows Movie Maker, but worse.
HAHA that is cruel Razz
Indeed.  Razz

In Silver Nemesis when the Cyberfleet is destroyed, there is a single spaceship just to the left of the screen. At first, I thought it was a mistake/oversight. But it turns out it was deliberate to leave the gate open for the Cybermen to return.
LastOfTheSonics
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2015-07-28
Location : The Sonic Technology Workshop

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek on Fri 10 Feb 2017 - 16:51

Oh never noticed it, the effect of the fleet blowing up was so poorly done.
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

Posts : 7548
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 50

http://doctorwhotoys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Fri 10 Feb 2017 - 17:37

Admin-Emperor Dalek wrote:Oh never noticed it, the effect of the fleet blowing up was so poorly done.
Much like McCoy's entire tenure. 

And of course, movie maker.  Razz
LastOfTheSonics
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2015-07-28
Location : The Sonic Technology Workshop

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek on Fri 10 Feb 2017 - 23:42

No McCoy was good, just they cancelled it when the series began to pick up.
Curse of Fenric is very good.
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

Posts : 7548
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 50

http://doctorwhotoys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Sat 11 Feb 2017 - 13:03

Admin-Emperor Dalek wrote:No McCoy was good, just they cancelled it when the series began to pick up.
Curse of Fenric is very good.
Earlier in the week, myself and several other YouTubers were discussing the Curse of Fenric on livestream. We were torn amongst, I was on the negative side.
LastOfTheSonics
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2015-07-28
Location : The Sonic Technology Workshop

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek on Sat 11 Feb 2017 - 17:05

LastOfTheSonics wrote:
Admin-Emperor Dalek wrote:No McCoy was good, just they cancelled it when the series began to pick up.
Curse of Fenric is very good.
Earlier in the week, myself and several other YouTubers were discussing the Curse of Fenric on livestream. We were torn amongst, I was on the negative side.
Shocked Why?
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

Posts : 7548
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 50

http://doctorwhotoys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum