The Amazing World of Doctor Who.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Anybody Want the full set to date
TITANS "Partners In Time" Collection EmptyTue 5 May 2020 - 20:13 by FullSetToDateSeller

» 150 - The Valeyard
TITANS "Partners In Time" Collection EmptyMon 18 Mar 2019 - 18:37 by The Eternal Dalek

» Future figures
TITANS "Partners In Time" Collection EmptySun 20 Jan 2019 - 2:01 by The Eternal Dalek

» Series 11 soundtrack
TITANS "Partners In Time" Collection EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 10:38 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» Doctor Who magzine 2018
TITANS "Partners In Time" Collection EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 10:28 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» Fourth Doctor/Sarah Jane Smith
TITANS "Partners In Time" Collection EmptySat 15 Dec 2018 - 13:08 by The Eternal Dalek

» The Macra Terror.
TITANS "Partners In Time" Collection EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 8:11 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» 13th Doctor 5.5" figure
TITANS "Partners In Time" Collection EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 8:04 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» The Collection - Season 18 blu ray
TITANS "Partners In Time" Collection EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 7:59 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The most tagged keywords

TITANS "Partners In Time" Collection

3 posters

Go down

TITANS "Partners In Time" Collection Empty TITANS "Partners In Time" Collection

Post by LastOfTheSonics Mon 19 Jun 2017 - 19:54

At long last, TITANS have unveiled their Doctor Who wave for 2017! And it looks fantastic! This wave will focus on the Doctor and his companions. This wave marks the first release of Series 10 figure/figurine-related merchandise (with Bill, Nardole and the Doctor in S10 outfit).

There's a TITAN in this wave for everyone! And I know many fans will be overjoyed to hear about Sarah Jane in her Hand of Fear outfit! The TARDIS console has me won over to be honest.

TITANS "Partners In Time" Collection DOCTOR_WHO_WAVE_11_Colour_Onesheet_2.jpg.bgcolour-ffffff_size-600

This wave will be cheaper, and contain 18 figures (12 regular, 4 chase, 1 super-rare, 1 ultra-rare) as compared to the usual 24 (20 regular, 4 chase).
LastOfTheSonics
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Back to top Go down

TITANS "Partners In Time" Collection Empty Re: TITANS "Partners In Time" Collection

Post by Dalek Tue 20 Jun 2017 - 19:23

How much will they be? Here are my initial thoughts-
Donna-Yes! Wanted her for so long, and such a great outfit too (I was worried they'd do another ('Planet of the Ood' gate')
Tenth Doctor-Wrong spacesuit, and a random variant anyway, but I suppose they can't do much else with him.
Martha-I wasn't sure she was going to work as a Titan, but she does.
Nardole-Yes, again! It's scary how much he looks like Matt Lucas.
Twelfth Doctor-Again, a bit of a random variant, but a Series 10 costume makes sense.
Bill-If I don't get this piece of perfection, I will cry.
Fourth Doctor-Nice to have a classic figure, but I might have preferred a Weng-Chiang variant.
Sarah Jane-So glad they've gone for Classic, makes a nice companion piece to the Pop!
TARDIS Console-What an inspired choice, I love it!
Naked Matt Smith-Wwwhhhhyyyy???? It's so odd though, I love it. If I get him, he's going in the bathroom on display.
Craig-It looks so much like James Corden it's spooky.
Face of Boe-A nice figure to round off the set, fits in well with the Ninth and Tenth Doctor collections.
Dalek
Dalek
The Ninth Doctor's Tardis

Back to top Go down

TITANS "Partners In Time" Collection Empty Re: TITANS "Partners In Time" Collection

Post by LastOfTheSonics Tue 20 Jun 2017 - 20:08

The actual price is unconfirmed, however because the quantity of vinyls have been reduced, production costs are lower, and thus TITANS have confirmed they will be lowering it to make them more "collectable" for fans.

I want to point out that the design shown is a mock-up on a 3D design software. In other words, any vinyls which are inaccurate may not be the final product. This is just the initial announcement to stop us from waiting eagerly. Between now and November there will still be several changes most likely. This probably includes:
-10th Doctor spacesuit. They already have the Sanctuary Base vinyl design, they haven't had time to design the 42 spacesuit yet. 
-The TARDIS console will be changed from that bronze colour to the more accurate grey-ish console as seen from 2013 onwards.
-The 12th doctor's jacket might be a bit "rustier" like in the actual episode "The Lie of the Land".
LastOfTheSonics
LastOfTheSonics

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek Fri 23 Jun 2017 - 23:02

Have to confess I would like these, the likenesses of some of the figures is great. £7.99 each or £129.99 full set here
Up for pre order from Forbidden Planet

TITANS "Partners In Time" Collection 3981573_5edgrHG.jpg.size-600_maxheight-600_square-true
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

https://doctorwhotoys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LastOfTheSonics Sat 24 Jun 2017 - 7:23

It's great to see you're finally taking an interest in these Admin.
LastOfTheSonics
LastOfTheSonics

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek Sat 24 Jun 2017 - 8:16

LastOfTheSonics wrote:It's great to see you're finally taking an interest in these Admin.

Lol, I would like to get Sarah, 4th Doctor, Nardole, 12th Doctor, Bill and the Console.
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

https://doctorwhotoys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LastOfTheSonics Fri 30 Jun 2017 - 19:04

Looks like I was correct about the 10th doctor. It was indeed just an early design mockup. TITANS have now designed the tenth doctor vinyl from "42" and when i first saw it, my heart literally jumped. It's mildly creepy and disturbing. The words "Burn With Me" keep muttering in my head.

TITANS "Partners In Time" Collection Partners-titan.jpg2_
LastOfTheSonics
LastOfTheSonics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down