Affiliates
free forum

The most tagged keywords

13th Doctor 10" figure.

Go down

13th Doctor 10" figure.

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek on Wed 11 Jul 2018 - 17:54

This will be available from 8th August 2018 £19.99 including Forbidden Planet

Last edited by Admin-Emperor Dalek on Wed 11 Jul 2018 - 19:38; edited 1 time in total
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

http://doctorwhotoys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 13th Doctor 10" figure.

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Wed 11 Jul 2018 - 18:05

Pre-ordered mine already. This is a nice surprise I think.

That promo image makes me think we'll be getting a TARDIS at some point too.
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalek on Wed 11 Jul 2018 - 19:01

There was a TARDIS confirmed on the site that originally leaked the news of this 10" figure, so hopefully soon. I'm thinking they'll be having the big launch at SDCC with a trailer showing the new TARDIS, Sonic, etc. and then another deluge of merch with them and hopefully companions available for pre-order soon after.

Also, can we all just appreciate how much care the BBC are putting into Who at the minute? We've got 5 figures announced today, as well as box sets of the complete new series, the first Who release in 4K and this year, we've already had all complete stories bar five available to watch freely, a massive redesign of the website, a new official shop and some brilliant merchandise including new Target novels at last! I really get the sense they're tying the whole thing together after the general mess that was Capaldi branding, and it's great to see the show present itself so strongly.
Dalek
The Ninth Doctor's Tardis

Back to top Go down

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Wed 11 Jul 2018 - 19:10

Dalek wrote:There was a TARDIS confirmed on the site that originally leaked the news of this 10" figure, so hopefully soon. I'm thinking they'll be having the big launch at SDCC with a trailer showing the new TARDIS, Sonic, etc. and then another deluge of merch with them and hopefully companions available for pre-order soon after.

Also, can we all just appreciate how much care the BBC are putting into Who at the minute? We've got 5 figures announced today, as well as box sets of the complete new series, the first Who release in 4K and this year, we've already had all complete stories bar five available to watch freely, a massive redesign of the website, a new official shop and some brilliant merchandise including new Target novels at last! I really get the sense they're tying the whole thing together after the general mess that was Capaldi branding, and it's great to see the show present itself so strongly.

I was thinking that exact same thing. Is there a new official Doctor Who shop? I must be living under a rock  Laughing.

I reckon we likely will get a TIDAL WAVE of news coming from SDCC - including series info, new trailer, merchandise plans etc. I think these 13th Doctor releases are a "taster" of what's still to come.

I'm hoping for - and thinking - we may get an entire new wave. I'm ready for those 2006/2007 vibes... Except of course, without TRU  Crying or Very sad.
LastOfTheSonics

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek on Wed 11 Jul 2018 - 19:18

Dalek and Last, this figure is 10" not 5". No announcement or news on any 5" figures. It does say in the topic header Smile
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

http://doctorwhotoys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Wed 11 Jul 2018 - 19:24

Admin-Emperor Dalek wrote:Dalek and Last, this figure is 10" not 5". No announcement or news on any 5" figures. It does say in the topic header Smile

Yea we know. But it still comes from Character which means there is still hope. 

Could be a similar scenario to the 11th doctor's crash set where a "taster" item of merch is released prior to a full new wave.
LastOfTheSonics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down