Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The most tagged keywords

Birthday Gifts

Go down

Birthday Gifts

Post by Dalek on Tue 30 Jan 2018 - 7:18

Admin and LastOfTheSonics have been asking me about what I got for my birthday on Sunday, so I started this thread for it-feel free to use it for your gifts too when your birthdays come around. First of all, the things I actually got on my birthday-

DVDs-Lost in Time, Earth Story, Dalek War, Terror of the Zygons, Shada, Paradise Towers, Sherlock Series 4
Books-Whographica, The Book of Whoniversal Records, The Companion's Companion, Now We Are Six Hundred
CDs-Engines of War, The Lost Planet
Scripts-Smith and Jones, The Big Bang Theory Pilot
Figures, etc.-Robert Harrop SV7, Pop! Rory, TARDIS Biscuit Tin (with Jammy Dodgers, of course)
Miscellaneous, non-Who-Big Bang Theory Calendar, Big Bang Theory Cluedo, 2018 Diary, wash bag, aftershave set, shirt, alien bookends, candle, stationery set, Kindle Fire 10, Batman socks, Batman light up signs, steampunk eye mask and an ashtray (which is confusing because I don't smoke?)

In addition, I went to Liverpool the day before and couldn't resist buying myself a few bargain presents-
Comic Grab Bag featuring the Ninth Doctor Mini-Series Issue 1 with FP exclusive cover-£2
An old issue of SciFiNow promoting Voyage of the Damned-99p
Harry Hill Movie Blu-Ray-50p
Vortex Magazine Issues 105 and 106-Free
Porky's 1 & 2 Box Set-£1.50
The Time Meddler Audiobook-£4.99
Torchwood Audios-Everybody Says Hello, Hidden, In the Shadows-£1.99 each
And best of all-
Cult Conversations Volume 1 CD, featuring interviews with Deborah Watling and Gareth David-Lloyd-£4.99-signed by Gareth as well!

Finally, yesterday, I got the new Figurine Collection delivery as an extra treat, with the Mondasian Patient and the 80s Omega-if you can, GET the Mondasian Cyberman, it is SUPERB.

I have more to come next week, so I'll keep you posted.
Dalek
The Ninth Doctor's Tardis

Back to top Go down

Re: Birthday Gifts

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek on Tue 30 Jan 2018 - 9:38

Great stuff Dalek. What is Earth Story? Glad you got Lost in Time, be interesting to see what you think of those odd episodes.
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

http://doctorwhotoys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalek on Tue 30 Jan 2018 - 14:24

Admin-Emperor Dalek wrote:Great stuff Dalek. What is Earth Story? Glad you got Lost in Time, be interesting to see what you think of those odd episodes.
It's a box set with The Gunfighters and The Awakening. Very excited for Lost in Time, I've seen some of them on the single releases now of Web of Fear, Moonbase, Underwater Menace, etc. but I'm eager to see the rarer ones like The Celestial Toymaker.
Dalek

Back to top Go down

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Tue 30 Jan 2018 - 18:04

Cool selection of DVDs there. 

Having seen the Lost in Time episodes, I can assure you the rarer stories are definitely worth it. The Space Pirates, the Wheel in Space and the Celestial Toymaker are the greatest ones by far!
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek on Tue 30 Jan 2018 - 22:34

LastOfTheSonics wrote:Cool selection of DVDs there. 

Having seen the Lost in Time episodes, I can assure you the rarer stories are definitely worth it. The Space Pirates, the Wheel in Space and the Celestial Toymaker are the greatest ones by far!
I agree except Space Pirates, good to think since that DVD was first released Web of Fear was found, well 90%.
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

http://doctorwhotoys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalek on Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 7:42

Admin-Emperor Dalek wrote:
LastOfTheSonics wrote:Cool selection of DVDs there. 

I agree except Space Pirates, good to think since that DVD was first released Web of Fear was found, well 90%.
And The Enemy of the World too, plus the orphan episodes of Galaxy 4 and The Underwater Menace.
Dalek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down